Instructors - Speakers: Marki Lemons
Credits: 3 Hours
Member Price: 20.00
Non-member Price: 30.00
Social media and technology is a fast pace and forever changing world. In this course you will review the REALTORS® Code of Ethics and how to insure you are in compliance while using social media. You will decode how to remain informed on social media issues and what systems to implement to insure you will not damage your reputation.
This course focuses on how to remain faithful to the REALTORS® Code of Ethics while using social media and technology.
Upon completion of “Social Media Ethics for Real Estate” continuing education course, you will be able to:
- Define Social Media
- Identify two key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Describe “general business” ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics with business ethics
- Explain the concepts established in Articles 1, 11,12, and 15 of the Code of Ethics
- Summarize possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to the Articles 1, 11, 12 and 15, after reviewing case studies
- Explain the professio nal standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
Rapattoni Class ID: SOCET315