Why Attend DCRE?
Brought to you by the Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS®, Discovering Commercial
Real Estate offers a broad overview of the basics of commercial real estate and how it
differs from residential real estate. Attendees will be able to distinguish and understand
the commercial broker’s role and discover the different types of commercial properties,
terms, valuation methods, marketing and resources for further education.
What WIll You Learn?
• The duties of professionals who assist in commercial transactions
• The key differences between commercial and residential real estate
• Types of commercial real estate
• Types of commercial transactions
• Commercial contracts
• Resources that NAR’s Commercial Department and its affiliates provide
Earn 4 hours of Continuing Education!
Please click here to register!