Become a REALTOR® Member
Do you have your Indiana Real Estate license, affiliated yourself with a Managing Broker and are now looking to join your local association and become a REALTOR®?
Your Managing Broker has opted to join the REALTOR® Association. By choosing to hold REALTOR® membership all active IN licensees associated with him/her must be accounted for.
REALTOR® membership is optional. If you choose not to obtain REALTOR® membership or provide a letter of good standing from a board of REALTORS®, your Managing Broker’s Designated REALTOR® dues obligation will be increased to reflect you as a non-member licensee. It is encouraged that you communicate with your Managing Broker regarding REALTOR® membership.
When a member joins through GNIAR (local board) it provides REALTOR® membership to the Indiana Association of REALTORS® (IAR)® and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
Below is a road map to help you through the process if you are an agent newly associated with a GNIAR member office:
1. Complete the GNIAR Application (including managing broker’s signature)
* Join Date and Course Deadline will be provided by GNIAR staff after document submission
* Refer to New Member Education Requirements
3. Complete pages #1 and #5 of the SentriSmart (Sentrilock) Sub-Lease Agreement (User Agreement)
4. Submit completed documents to MEMBERSHIP@gniar.com
Crossing the border from Illinois into Indiana?
These resources should help answer your questions.
Questions? Submit your message to the Membership Services Department.
Meet your GNIAR Welcome Staff